LKQ Pick Your Part salvage yards are a great way to cut costs. If you plan on visiting one of our salvage yards, you should be careful while on the property. A self-service salvage yard is not an inherently dangerous place but you must adhere to some basic rules and regulations:
Cutting Torches/Propane Torches Customers are not allowed to bring torches of any sort.
Gas Powered Tools Gas powered tools are not allowed on the premises.
Alcoholic Beverages Alcoholic beverages and drugs of any kind are forbidden on the premises. Any one caught in possession of alcohol or drugs will asked to leave the premises and face prosecution.
Pets Pets are not allowed in the yard.
Children Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in our salvage yards.
· Tool Boxes will be inspected upon entering and exiting the yard
· Shooting video or photos while on LKQ property is strictly prohibited
· No customer owned parts are allowed into the yard for comparison. No exceptions… customers will be allowed to compare parts if need upon purchase under the supervision of an LKQPYP employee in the sales office or area
· Anyone not observing the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave
· Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted
· Safety glasses, long pants and closed-toe shoes are required
· Parts prices are posted at the front and on this website. Be prepared to pay before exiting
· Repairs are not allowed in a Pick Your Part parking lot
· Belligerent, loud, boisterous or confrontational behavior towards other patrons or LKQ employees will not be tolerated
· No weapons of any kind are allowed on LKQ property. Failure to follow this procedure may lead to prosecution by law.